Extended until 19 April 2015
From 27 December 2014 to 25 March 2015, combine your exhibition visit with a two or three-course North-African-inspired lunch menu (as well as dinner on Fridays), or a delicious afternoon tea, in the stunning Great Court Restaurant.
All packages are subject to availability.
- 2-course lunch and 14.00 exhibition entry: £30
- 3-course lunch and 14.00 exhibition entry: £35
- 14.00 exhibition entry and afternoon tea: £25
- Afternoon tea and 18.00 exhibition entry: £25
- 18.00 exhibition entry and 2-course dinner: £30
- 18.00 exhibition entry and 3-course dinner: £35
Take advantage of three great offers in the relaxed and family-friendly Gallery Café, conveniently located close to the exhibition entrance.
Kids eat for free One free child’s meal available with every adult main meal.
Cream tea for £5 Selection of loose leaf tea with traditional scone, clotted cream and strawberry jam.
Mezze and wine for £10 Selection of mezze served with a large glass of house wine.