On Friday evenings the Museum is open until 20.30.
Attend an exhibition, look around the galleries or get close to some collection highlights on a 20-minute Spotlight tour. You can also dine in the Great Court Restaurant or go to a Friday night event. Events include lectures, discussions, film screenings and performances, many of which are related to current exhibitions.
Friday night food and drink
- On Friday nights, the Great Court Restaurant is open late for dinner.
- Booking information, opening times and a sample menu are available on the Great Court Restaurant page.
- At the Court Café on the ground floor of the Great Court, sandwiches, snacks, salads, cakes, and hot and cold drinks are available.
- On Fridays between 17.30 and 20.15, you can also enjoy (weather permitting) hot and cold drinks, snacks, crêpes, ice creams and more from the food trucks on the Museum's forecourt.
- See the Food and drink page for more information.