Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8971, phone opening hours are Monday–Friday, 09.00–17.00
Advance booking advised
Find out how to make the most of your visit to the Museum.
We want to be open and accessible to all visitors to ensure that the widest number of people can enjoy the building, collection and exhibitions. We hope the following information will help you plan your trip to the Museum. If you require any further information please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8971, phone opening hours are Monday–Friday, 09.00–17.00
Wheelchair reservations and Blue Badge Parking are booked through the British Museum Ticketing team. For information on how to borrow a wheelchair or obtain on-site parking, please see the 'Borrow a wheelchair' and 'Accessible parking' sections below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8181
Ticketing and events
- You're advised to book a timed slot in advance to guarantee entry and help control the numbers of individuals who can visit.
- At peak times there may be large queues. If queueing is difficult due to disability, please speak to a uniformed member of staff who'll be happy to assist.
- Concessions for paid exhibitions and events and special morning tours are available for disabled visitors.
- A companion ticket is also provided free of charge.
- See a full list of exhibitions at the Museum.