Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8971, phone opening hours are Monday–Friday, 09.00–17.00
The British Museum is temporarily closed.
We'll continue to remain accessible online, find out more on our Museum closure page.
Find out how to make the most of your visit. We want the widest number of people to enjoy the building, collection and exhibitions and hope the following information will help you plan your trip to the Museum. If you require any further information please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8971
Wheelchair reservations and Blue Badge Parking are booked through the British Museum Ticketing team. For information on how to borrow a wheelchair or obtain on-site parking, please see the 'Borrow a wheelchair' and 'Accessible parking' sections below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8181
Ticketing and events
Please note the Museum is temporarily closed.
- Entry to the Museum is now ticketed for the free, permanent collection as well as paid exhibitions so all visitors, including Members and volunteers, need to book a timed slot in advance.
- Concessions for paying exhibitions and events and special morning tours are available for disabled visitors.
- A companion ticket is also provided free of charge.
- See a full list of exhibitions at the Museum.