Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8971, phone opening hours are Monday–Friday, 09.00–17.00
Advance booking advised
Find out how to make the most of your visit to the Museum.
We've made a few changes so you can safely enjoy your visit and have been working hard to ensure we're still accessible to all. We want the widest number of people to enjoy the building, collection and exhibitions and hope the following information will help you plan your trip to the Museum. If you require any further information please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wheelchair reservations and Blue Badge Parking are booked through the British Museum Ticketing team. For information on how to borrow a wheelchair or obtain on-site parking, please see the 'Borrow a wheelchair' and 'Accessible parking' sections below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8181
Ticketing and events
- You're advised to book a timed slot in advance to guarantee entry and help control the numbers of individuals who can visit.
- Concessions for paid exhibitions and events and special morning tours are available for disabled visitors.
- A companion ticket is also provided free of charge.
- See a full list of exhibitions at the Museum.