How to join
The Vollard Group supports the Department of Prints and Drawings in the acquisition of key modern and contemporary works on paper made after 1945.
Become a member of the Vollard Group and support one of the world's finest collections of Western prints and drawings.
- Vollard Members generously make an annual gift of £3,450
- Benefit value: £450
- Suggested donation: £3,000+
- The donation portion goes towards the Department of Prints and Drawings in support of the acquisition of post-1945 works on paper.
To become part of an exclusive circle of vital supporters, please contact us today.
- Invitations to the annual Patrons' Open House.
- Invitations to select events related to the Vollard Group's area of support.
- The opportunity to take part in the Patrons' international travel programme, led by Museum curators – past trips have included Jordan, Peloponnese Greece, St Petersburg, Sicily and Iran.*
- Early morning views of all major exhibitions.
- Unlimited free entry to all paying exhibitions for you and a guest throughout the year.
- 10% discount at the Museum's shops, cafés and restaurant.
- Regular mailings keeping you up-to-date on Museum activities.
- Acknowledgement in the Museum's Annual review.
*Available at an additional cost and subject to availability.
Established in 2012, alongside the acquisition and exhibition of a complete set of Picasso's Vollard Suite, the group takes its name from Ambroise Vollard (1866–1939). The greatest avant-garde Paris art dealer and print publisher of his day, he gave Picasso his first Paris exhibition in 1901.
The support of the Vollard Group helps to ensure that the collection remains a living and relevant resource able to make strategic and bold acquisitions.
Discover more about works funded with the Vollard Group's support.