Corporate relations team
Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8164/8132
Partner with one of the world's best-loved Museums.
The use of the Museum's galleries and Great Court for evening entertaining is made available to our Corporate partners and sponsors – these spaces aren't available for commercial hire. With nearly 80 galleries, the Museum offers a wide range of entertaining options, from drinks for 1,000 guests in the Great Court to an intimate dinner for 20 guests in the Enlightenment Gallery.
To discuss Corporate partnership, please contact the corporate relations team.
- Three evening events in the Museum's galleries or Great Court with a private view of a special exhibition or permanent gallery
- One breakfast event in the Museum's galleries or Great Court Restaurant with a private view of a special exhibition or permanent gallery
- One behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum exploring areas not open to the public
- Complimentary access to special paying exhibitions
- Two talks in the workplace by a British Museum curator
- 20 per cent discount off commercial hire costs on all conference and meeting facilities in the Clore Education Centre
- 10 per cent discount at the Museum's shops, cafes and restaurant for staff
- Invitations to exclusive Museum hosted events
- One-year partnership: £35,000+VAT
- Three-year partnership: £94,500+VAT, to be paid in three equal instalments of £31,500+VAT per annum
- The costs of catering and external services are met by the Corporate partner