Tickets cost £1.50 per student, accompanying adults free of charge.
Booking will resume when the museum reopens.
Cancellation and no-show charges apply. See Terms and conditions.
In this engaging presentation find out about Maya civilisation through amazing objects from Yaxchilan and other ancient cities in Mesoamerica.
Students will learn about Maya rulers, buildings, beliefs, writing, food, entertainment and the environment.
Depending on group size, your students may be joined by students from other schools.
Age: 7–11 (KS2)
Curriculum links: History
Maximum group size: 125
Session time: 45 minutes
- Thursday 3 October 10.30 and 12.00
- Monday 18 November 10.30 and 12.00
- Thursday 6 February 10.30 and 12.00
- Thursday 12 March 10.30 and 12.00
- Thursday 26 March 10.30 and 12.00
- Monday 22 June 10.30 and 12.00
- Friday 26 June 10.30 and 12.00
- Thursday 9 July 10.30 and 12.00