Booking Members' events
You can book tickets online, by calling the Membership office on +44(0)20 7323 8195 or on-site at the Membership Desk in the Great Court.
Members have access to an exclusive programme of events.
These events offer you the opportunity to learn new things, get closer to the collection and experience the Museum in new ways. Members' events include:
- Early and late exhibition openings, giving you the opportunity to visit the exhibitions outside normal opening hours
- Exclusive lectures from experts on a huge range of topics
- Tours that offer the opportunity to learn more about particular departments and exhibitions
- Unique experiences in the Great Court including film screenings and musical performances
Contact the Membership Office
The Membership Office remains open while the Museum is closed to the public. Although we're temporarily inaccessible by phone, we remain fully accessible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and will respond to your query as soon as possible.
- 09.30–17.30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- 10.00–17.30 on Tuesdays
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays