Be inspired by the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs with our special Online sleepover guide, bringing the magic of the British Museum to your home.
Enjoy a host of exciting activities created exclusively for the Young Friends of the British Museum, including preparing the perfect ancient Egyptian snack and duvet den, to storytelling and an interactive quiz.
See the schedule for our suggested order of how to plan out your evening.
The Young Friends Sleepover schedule
1. Get creative with these Egyptian-themed activities
Pick from a selection of fun activities before the quiz:
- Make an Egyptian facemask
- Make a Pharaoh's headdress
- Build an Egyptian pyramid to sleep in
- Cook up an ancient Egyptian feast
We’d love to see your crafty creations, you can email them to email@example.com
2. Take part in the Young Friends sleepover quiz
Team up with your friends and family and get ready to answer questions about ancient history.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a mummy expert to take part.