British Museum events
Students use tablets to explore the Parthenon gallery.
EYFS & KS1
Young students look at traditional and modern clothing from around the world.
Students explore rhythms from different regions of Africa and create their own music.
Connect to the Museum from your classroom to solve exciting challenges about archaeological treasure.
Students create a video news report about the discovery of the famous burial site.
Students learn about ancient Greek architecture and design their own temple.
Years 5 & 6
Students examine artefacts made around the world at the same moment in time.
Students use digital tools to solve science challenges about museum objects.
KS2 & 3
Students create a digital collage inspired by paintings from the tomb of Nebamun.
KS2,3 & 4
An introduction to ancient world through a mixture of multi-sensory activities and digital technologies.
EYFS & KS1
Young students identify African animals from models, whiteboard images and video.
KS3 & 4
In this digital workshop students become expert museum visitors
KS4 & 5
Using the Museum's collection, students develop photography, Photoshop and CSS web design skills to create a portfolio of work.
Teachers receive a 10% discount*. Quote teacher1112 in Museum shops or at the checkout online.
- Emma McAllister, Pocket timeline of ancient Greece
- Jennifer Neils, Concise introduction to ancient Greece
- Katharine Wiltshire, Pocket timeline of ancient Rome
- Timeline of the ancient world
- Richard Woff, Pocket dictionary of Greek and Roman gods and goddesses
- Nicholas Badcott, Pocket Explorer: African Civilizations
- Nigel Barley, The Art of Benin
- Lynne Garner, African Crafts
- Rebecca Jewell, African Designs
*Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.