Tickets cost £1.50 per student, accompanying adults free of charge.
Booking will resume when the museum reopens.
Cancellation and no-show charges apply. See Terms and conditions.
In this engaging presentation, your students find out about about the lives of the Edo people of the Kingdom of Benin.
They explore images of the Oba, his staff and the first European visitors, and discover evidence of the local environment, the palace and international trade.
Depending on group size, your students may be joined by students from other schools.
Age: 7–11 (KS2)
Curriculum links: History
Maximum group size: 125
Session time: 45 minutes
- Monday 14 October 10.30 and 12.00
- Friday 8 November 10.30 and 12.00
- Friday 29 November 10.30 and 12.00
- Monday 20 January 10.30 and 12.00
- Thursday 6 February 10.30 and 12.00
- Monday 9 March 10.30 and 12.00
- Thursday 30 April 10.30 and 12.00
- Thursday 14 May 10.30 and 12.00
- Monday 15 June 10.30 and 12.00