22 Oct 2022 - 23 Oct 2022
Great Court and galleries
- £45 (Members)
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Travel back in time to ancient Egypt and discover a world of mummies, magic and myths.
Experience the Museum after dark and discover more about this awesome ancient civilisation through workshops, activities and storytelling. At the end of the evening, you'll spend the night sleeping in the Egyptian and Assyrian galleries, surrounded by kings and gods from the ancient world.
Join us in the morning for breakfast and the chance to explore Hieroglyphs: unlocking ancient Egypt with an exclusively created trail.
All children must be accompanied by an adult. Please see the sleepover FAQs for more information about the event.
- Book now to secure your place.
- The sleepover will be held at full capacity without social distancing measures in place.
- Face coverings are recommended for the protection of yourself and others unless you're exempt or in your sleeping area.
- Hand sanitiser stations and additional cleaning measures will be in place throughout the evening.
- Equipment will be shared between visitors across some activities. Sanitiser will be available to clean shared equipment. If you'd prefer to bring your own, find out what equipment you'll need to bring by contacting the Young Friends team via email: email@example.com
- Please do not visit the Museum if you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.