11 Feb 2022
The Joseph Hotung Great Court Gallery
- £35 (Members)
Not a Member?
Find out about Membership benefits.
Join us for a private tour of the Museum's special exhibition Peru: a journey in time.
Step into the vibrant world of Peru and discover how people have thrived for millennia in one of the most complex and challenging environments on the planet.
Marking Peru's bicentennial year of independence, this exhibition highlights the history, beliefs and cultural achievements of the different peoples who lived here from around 2500 BC to the arrival of Europeans in the 1500s, and their legacy in the centuries that followed.
This special curator-led tour, held before the Museum opens to the public, offers a unique and in-depth look at the exhibition.
- Book now to secure your place. Please note that a limited number of tickets will be available for this tour, to ensure Members have the best experience when visiting.
- To book by phone, please call +44 (0)20 7323 8195.
- Please meet 10 minutes before the start time at the Great Russell Street entrance in front of the Museum. View the Museum map for more information.
- This tour includes a complimentary hot drink in the Members' Room following the event.
- In line with recent government guidance, you must wear a face covering during the event, unless you’re exempt. Guests are not required to wear face coverings while eating and drinking.