Journey through the history of Christmas music with traditional favourites performed in the beautifully lit Great Court.
Experience the sound of the critically acclaimed London Philharmonic Choir as they play you a feast of festive songs at the British Museum, accompanied by brass players from the London Philharmonic Orchestra's Foyle Future Firsts programme.
Consisting of 90 performers and widely regarded as one of the nation's finest choirs, they perform regularly with the London Philharmonic Orchestra and other world-class orchestras at major venues and festivals throughout the year. They've also worked under conductors such as Vladimir Jurowski, Mark Elder, Daniele Gatti, Ed Gardner, Georg Solti and Franz Welser-Möst.
Your evening will begin in the Egyptian sculpture gallery where you'll enjoy festive treats such as mulled cider and mince pies. You'll also have the opportunity to pick up a Christmas present or Gift Membership in the luxury Grenville Room shop, before moving into the Great Court for the performance.
This event is £29 for Members and their guests, which includes a complimentary drink. Members may purchase tickets for up to six guests.
- Please contact us on +44 (0)20 7323 8195 or via email to email@example.com for further information.
- Ticket holders may arrive from 18.30 through the Main entrance on Great Russell Street. Ticket holders who are in the Museum at closing time (17.00) must leave and re-enter at 18.30.
- A pay bar will be available in the Egyptian sculpture gallery (Room 4) before the event starts, serving drinks and a selection of festive snacks.
- Doors to the Great Court open at 18.55 when you can take a seat. Seating is provided for the duration of the performance and is unreserved, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The performance begins at 19.00 and will run for 60 minutes. Late-comers will not be permitted entry.
- If you have any access requirements, contact the Membership Office before booking on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7323 8195.
- Tickets are subject to availability and are non-refundable.