22 Oct 2022 - 19 Nov 2022
Information Desk (Great Court)
Free, advance booking essential
Adults and children aged 12+
Sign up to our emails and be the first to hear about upcoming events.
Explore objects in the collection linked to the themes of desire, love and identity.
Join our volunteer-led tour and discover a fascinating selection of objects with LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer) connections. The tour ranges from the ancient world to the present day, and includes some of the most famous artworks on display.
- The tour will begin at 14.30 and will last for 70 minutes. Please meet at the Information Desk in the Great Court for the start of the tour.
- The maximum number of places per tour is currently 15. This capacity will be increased gradually to a maximum of 20 as guidelines change.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, face coverings are recommended for the protection of yourself and others, unless you’re exempt. Please be considerate of people and exercise social distancing where you can – especially in smaller spaces. Hand sanitiser stations can be found throughout the Museum and we recommend washing or sanitising your hands regularly. See the Visit page for more information.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- All measures are subject to change in accordance with government guidelines and Museum regulations.