Phone: +44 (0)20 7323 8136
The Museum's unique Grade I listed public galleries are complemented with a suite of contemporary conference facilities, designed by Lord Foster, for daytime and evening events.
During opening hours delegates also have access to the Museum's collection and special exhibitions for inspiration, relaxation and motivation.
An experienced, dedicated team is available to assist organisers with every element of their event, from site visits, administration, technology options and pre-planning through to onsite management on the day. We also work with a host of accredited suppliers to make your event a success.
With all our unique spaces, we have set everything up in accordance with current government social distancing advice and are providing new services to ensure not only that your guests have a positive experience here, but that you feel confident in choosing us for your next event .
A range of additional bespoke services are available to make events special:
- Hybrid, live streaming and webcasting events including 'virtual delegates'
- Branded gifts and swag bags from our world famous shop
- Catering, from light refreshments to three-course meals, including our individual 'Bento Boxes' by Benugo
- Manned cloakrooms
- Exhibition tickets catalogues and tickets
- HD recordings for on-demand viewing
- Room dressing and lighting design
- Tailor-made tours during the day or private after hours tours of the Museum
Corporate and branded gifts
The British Museum offers a range of corporate and branded gifts. The Museum's corporate gifts include personalised branded boxes, slipcases and packaging solutions.
High quality replica sculptures and Museum objects are available as well as personalised branded gifts.
Gifts can be designed to feature your business logo, colours or a personal message. Ideal for corporate days, business functions and events, the Museum's selection of gifts are perfect souvenirs for yourself and your colleagues.