- Museum number
- Series: Chichester Cathedral
A Booklet with eight loose prints related to Chichster Cathedral, with wood-engraved cover for the series and sheet of explanation of the views:
1. 'North Aisle / Chichester Cathedral': view of the North Aisle, showing the Collins Huskisson, Arundel and other Monuments, statue on pedestal on the back; by T. King.
2. 'Antient Painting': Reproduction of a painting by Bernardi, in the South transept of the Cathedral, showing St. Wilfrid among the South Saxons and Coedwalla, King of the West Saxons; by T. King.
3. 'Antient Painting': Reproduction of another painting by Bernanrdi, in the South transept of the Cathedral, showing Henry VIII and the Bishop Sherburne; by T. King.
4. (untitled): Monumental brass of Mr William Bradbridge, mayor of Chichester, with his wife Alice and children, with the Bradbridges at the centre facing each other in prayer, with sons behind the father and daughters behind the mother also praying.
5. 'Bishop Sherburnes Monument': tomb and effigy of Bishop Sherburne; by Skelton after a drawing by C. Wild.
6. 'Sanctus Ricardus': view of the tomb and effigy of St Richard, within his shrine.
7. 'Ancient Painting / dome on the South Wall in the Bishop of Chichester's Chapel': monument showing the Virgin and child in a roundel, with anges on the sides; by T. King.
8. (untitled): Flaxmann's monuments to Collins and to Agnes Cromwell.
- Production date
- 1800-1860 (circa)
Height: 346 millimetres (booklet cover)
Width: 243 millimetres
- Not on display
- Acquisition date
- Prints and Drawings
- Registration number