- Museum number
- Object: Old London Bridge and Vicinity
View of the Thames, the Bridge lies in the centre in mid-distance, seen from the quay of Custom House; shipping and barges to right and left and in the right foreground a fisherman holds up two fish; on the buoy to the left are the words "Port of London"; after JMW Turner (Wilton 517); later engraver's proof, finished state. 1827
Etching and engraving, printed on chine collé
- Production date
Height: 289 millimetres
Width: 447 millimetres
- Curator's comments
- Pair to 'The Custom House' (R205).
- Not on display
- Acquisition date
- Acquisition notes
- Inscribed in pencil in lower margin: "W. Raddon, with E. Goodalls Compts".
- Prints and Drawings
- Registration number