- Museum number
Shallow stoneware dish, with streaked blue crystalline glaze, the sides pinched in in four places.
- Production date
- Not on display
- Acquisition date
- Acquisition notes
- Part of a group of 13 ceramics by J. J. Scharvogel, inherited by Mr E. Ohly from the artist, his grandfather, and offered to the Museum to join the existing collections of German applied art of around 1900. Scharvogel's daughter, Gertrud, married Mr E. Ohly's father, William Ohly, scuptor and modeller for Scharvogel, in 1919.
- Britain, Europe and Prehistory
- Registration number