- Museum number
Double seal; lead; a Jewish Butcher's 'seal of purity'; connected by a bar and passed through a plain clip; the seals are inscribed on each side with Hebrew characters.
Length: 3.10 centimetres (clip)
Length: 4.40 centimetres
- Not on display
- Exhibition history
2010 Mar-LT, Jewish Museum, 'Permanent Galleries' LT Loan
- Acquisition date
- Acquisition notes
- Found 1864.
- Britain, Europe and Prehistory
- Registration number