- Museum number
Spear of wood, gum, tapering to ends; point missing.
- Production date
- 19thC (before 1846)
Length: 212 centimetres
- Curator's comments
- Description from Extracts from the British and Medieval Register 1757-1878, p. 82:
6. Three spears, plain points, length nearly 10 ft. Port Essington, New Holland.
Old handwritten stuck-on label:
Cape York 46
? cape New Holland 8 9
- Not on display
- Gum at one end - possibly European gum
- Acquisition date
- Acquisition notes
- B & M Extracts: 'Presented by Lieutenant Ince of H.M. Ship Fly, 1846'
- Africa, Oceania and the Americas
- Registration number