- Museum number
Spear-thrower of broad flat wood, with traces of gum; hook missing from end.
- Production date
- 19thC (before 1846)
Height: 1.30 centimetres
Width: 9.90 centimetres
Depth: 69.60 centimetres
- Curator's comments
- Description from Extracts from the British and Medieval Register 1757-1878, p.83:
13. A broad flat throwing stick, 27.4 in. Swan River.
- Not on display
- Peg missing and butt. Long crack.
- Acquisition date
- Acquisition notes
- B & M Extracts: 'Presented by Lieutenant Ince of H.M. Ship Fly, 1846'
- Africa, Oceania and the Americas
- Registration number