- Museum number
Basket or model tunga(?) made of eucalyptus bark(?) and cane. Cane stitching sewn down each side.
- Production date
- late 19thC to early 20thC (before 1912?)
Height: 23 centimetres
Width: 22.50 centimetres
Depth: 13.30 centimetres
- Curator's comments
- Tied-on label: 1 Small bark bag/for carrying honey and/other food/M.I
Similar brown card collection labels on the other John P Rogers collection which came to the Museum in 1939.
- Not on display
- Acquisition date
- 1939 (see curatorial comments)
- Acquisition notes
- Possibly part of the Oc1939,08 collection.
Collected by J P Rogers, ornithologist, before 1912, in Australia.
- Africa, Oceania and the Americas
- Registration number
- Additional IDs
Miscellaneous number: 296 (duplicate inventory number)