- Museum number
Paddle made of dark wood and vegetable fibre binding in a criss-cross pattern at the pointed end.
- Production date
- 19thC to early 20thC (before 1938)
Length: 116.80 centimetres
Width: 15 centimetres
Depth: 3 centimetres
- Curator's comments
- Written on blade in coloured pencil: LISTER colln 1938,10-1 dup
- Not on display
- Much of the fibre binding has worn off.
- Acquisition date
- Acquisition notes
- Likely to be from the same collection as the 1938,1001 collection, 'Register reads for collection Oc1938,1001 as a whole: Given by Miss E. K. B. Lister, 11 Western Terrace, Falmouth. / Collected by the donor's father and brother (in whose memory they are given).'
- Africa, Oceania and the Americas
- Registration number