- Museum number
Paddle made of wood with a piece of vegetable fibre cord tied around the shaft.
- Production date
- 19thC to early 20thC (before 1938)
Length: 104.50 centimetres
Width: 14.30 centimetres
Depth: 2.50 centimetres
- Curator's comments
- Written on blade in pencil: Lister Colln/1938.10-1/Dup'
- Not on display
- Tip slightly broken on one the the sides of the butt.
- Acquisition date
- Acquisition notes
- Likely to be from the same collection as the 1938,1001 collection, 'Register reads for collection Oc1938,1001 as a whole: Given by Miss E. K. B. Lister, 11 Western Terrace, Falmouth. / Collected by the donor's father and brother (in whose memory they are given).'
- Africa, Oceania and the Americas
- Registration number