- Museum number
- Object: BM William Blackmore Coll. Album 1
Document; contents page for a set of photographs of Ute Native North Americans, taken during a visit to Washington D.C.
- Production date
Height: 30.30 centimetres
Width: 25.30 centimetres
- Curator's comments
Related information: This image is a contents page, and reads:
121. GRACEFUL WALKER - AN-TE-RO.
122. BRIGHT SUNSHINE- TAB-BE ON-NA.
123. SHINING BRASS- VAN DE RODES.
124. RICHARD KOMAS.
Related information: this image was taken by Gardner in Washington DC, when a delegation of Native North Americans traveled there to meet with United States Government officials.
- Not on display
- Foxing on the back of the mount.
- Acquisition date
- Acquisition notes
- The 'Disposal book of the Salisbury South Wilts and Blackmore Museum No. 1 1928-1952' reports the disposal of a: "Photographs of North American Indians and miscellanea" given to the Department of Ceramics and Ethnography of the British Museum. It is dated 24th February 1932.
- Africa, Oceania and the Americas
- Registration number