Extended to 26 February 2012
Open late Fridays
Open daily 10.00–17.30. Open late*
on Fridays until 20.30. Last entry 70 minutes before closing.
For the quickest route to the Museum use Transport for London's journey planner:
Handling session with Grayson Perry for visually impaired people
Monday 31 October, 10.00–12.30
With the artist and exhibition curator Grayson Perry and Access and Equality Manager Jane Samuels. Free, booking essential.
Booking: +44 (0)20 7323 8506 or email@example.com
Tactile and Braille books, and large print guides are available in the exhibition. Audio description guides are free to all visually impaired visitors.
For more access information, please contact the Museum's Access and Equality Manager on
020 7323 8506.
Hear Grayson Perry give a unique insight into the creation of the installation, come to the teddy bears’ picnic, and take part in an exciting night of events at the Grayson Perry Late.
See the full events calendar
Before you enter
- Only small bags will be allowed into the exhibition (maximum size 35x33x13cm).
- Coats, umbrellas, etc. should be left in the cloakrooms (max size 40x40x50cm and max weight 8kg)
- The main cloakroom is to the left of the Main entrance, there is another cloakroom at the Montague Place entrance. £1.50 per item
- The Museum reserves the right to search any bags or personal items being taken into the exhibition.
While you are in the exhibition
- Do not use photographic or video recording equipment.
- Do not carry or consume any food or drink.
- Set your mobile phone to silent.
*The Museum reserves the right to amend exhibition opening hours.
Grayson Perry (b. 1960), The Rosetta Vase, 2011. © Grayson Perry. Courtesy Victoria Miro Gallery, London.