Open daily 10.00–17.30 (last entry
Open late* Thursday and Friday until 20.30 (last entry 19.20)
For the quickest route to the Museum use Transport for London’s Journey Planner
Book your hotel stay with Holiday Inn
Fantastic hotel packages including exhibition tickets. Choose your favourite central London hotel. More information
Tactile and Braille books, and large print guides are available in the exhibition. Audio description guides are free to all visually imparied vistors.
Sign interpreted talk
Curator's introduction to Book of the Dead
Friday 18 February 2011
For more access information, please contact the Museum's Access and Equality Manager by email or telephone 020 7323 8506.
Due to school visits the exhibition will be closed to the
10.00–12.30 on 11, 25 November, 2, 9, 16 December 2010,
20, 27 January and 10, 17 February 2011.
Before you enter:
- Only small bags will be allowed into the exhibition (maximum size 35x33x13cm). Coats, umbrellas, etc. should be left in the cloakrooms (max size 40x40x50cm and max weight 8kg)
- The main cloakroom is to the left of the Main entrance, there is another cloakroom at the Montague Place entrance. £1.50 per item
- The Museum reserves the right to search any bags or personal items being taken into the exhibition.
While you are in the exhibition:
- Do not use photographic or video recording equipment
- Do not carry or consume any food or drink
- Set your mobile phone to silent
*The Museum reserves the right to amend exhibition opening hours