22 April – 25 July 2010
Open daily 10.00–17.30 (last entry 16.20)
Open late Thursday and Friday until 20.30 (last entry 19.20)
For the quickest route to the Museum
Transport for London’s Journey Planner
Special viewings for disabled visitors and other
For general access to the Museum
Due to school visits the exhibition will be closed
to the public
10.00–12.30 on 1, 8 and 15 July.
Book your hotel stay with Hilton
For great value weekend accommodation pacages from
£156 per room per night including exhibition tickets.
Before you enter the exhibition:
- Only small bags will be allowed into the exhibition (maximum size 35x33x13cm). Coats, umbrellas, etc. should be left in the cloakrooms (max size 40x40x50cm and max weight 8kg)
- The main cloakroom is to the left of the Main entrance, there is another cloakroom at the Montague Place entrance. £1.50 per item
- The Museum reserves the right to search any bags or personal items being taken into the exhibition.
While you are in the exhibition:
- Do not use photographic or video recording equipment
- Do not carry or consume any food or drink
- Set your mobile phone to silent
Leonardo da Vinci, Head of a
warrior, about 1475–80.
© Trustees of the British Museum