23 June – 9 October 2011
Open late Fridays
Sponsored by John Studzinski
In association with
William and Judith Bollinger, Singapore
Betsy and Jack Ryan
Howard and Roberta Ahmanson
The Hintze Family
The Cleveland Museum of Art
The Walters Art Museum
Open daily 10.00–17.30. Open late* on Fridays until 20.30 (last entry 70 minutes before closing)
For the quickest route to the Museum use Transport for London's journey planner:
Tactile and Braille books, and large print guides are available in the exhibition. Audio description guides are free to all visually impaired visitors.
For more access information, please contact the Museum's Access and Equality Manager on
020 7323 8506.
The exhibition is accompanied by an events programme filled with talks, films, workshops and family activities.
See full calendar
Reliquary bust of an unknown female saint, probably a companion of St Ursula. South Netherlandish, c. 1520–1530.
© The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
Before you enter
- Only small bags will be allowed into the exhibition (maximum size 35x33x13cm).
- Coats, umbrellas, etc. should be left in the cloakrooms (max size 40x40x50cm and max weight 8kg)
- The main cloakroom is to the left of the Main entrance, there is another cloakroom at the Montague Place entrance. £1.50 per item
- The Museum reserves the right to search any bags or personal items being taken into the exhibition.
While you are in the exhibition
- Do not use photographic or video recording equipment.
- Do not carry or consume any food or drink.
- Set your mobile phone to silent.
*The Museum reserves the right to amend exhibition opening hours.