The BP exhibition
6 March – 22 June 2014
Tickets on sale
Supported by BP
Organised by the British Museum, the National Museum of Denmark, and the Museum für Vor- und Frühgeschichte, Staatliche Museen zu Berlin.
Open daily 10.00–17.30
(last entry 16.10)
Open late* on Fridays until 20.30
(last entry 19.10)
For school groups until 12.30 on:
26, 28, 31 March
2, 24, 30 April
2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 19, 21 May
5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 17 June
There are no tickets available for:
22, 23, 25–29 April and 1 May
Sainsbury Exhibitions Gallery, British Museum, Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3DG
Please ask exhibition staff for exhibition information in large print. For more access information, please contact the Museum's Access and Equality Manager on +44 (0)20 7323 8506.
Find out further information about the facilities at the British Museum including cloakrooms and luggage restrictions.
Special group rates are available for weekday visits. To book group tickets call: +44 (0)20 7323 8181 or email email@example.com
Before you enter
- Only small bags will be allowed into the exhibition (max size 35x33x13cm)
- Coats, umbrellas, etc. should be left in the cloakrooms (max size 40x40x50cm and max weight 8kg)
- The cloakroom is to the left of the Main entrance (£1.50 per item)
- The Museum reserves the right to search any bags or personal items being taken into the exhibition.
While you are in the exhibition
- Do not use photographic or video recording equipment
- Do not carry or consume any food or drink
- Set your mobile phone to silent
*The Museum reserves the right to amend exhibition opening hours.