The BP exhibition
18 September 2014 –
5 January 2015
Supported by BP
Open daily 10.00–17.30
(last entry slot 16.00)
Open late* on Fridays until 20.30
(last entry slot 19.00)
Room 30, British Museum, Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3DG
Please ask exhibition staff for exhibition information in large print. For more access information, please contact the Museum's Access and Equality Manager on +44 (0)20 7323 8506.
Special group rates are available Monday - Sunday. To book group tickets call: +44 (0)20 7323 8181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Group lecture packages
Group lecture packages (minimum 20 people) are available on selected dates. These include coffee and biscuits on arrival, a curator’s introductory lecture, and timed entry to the exhibition. Tickets are £27.50 per person.For further information and booking call: +44 (0)20 7323 8849 or email email@example.com
Find out further information about the facilities at the British Museum including cloakrooms and luggage restrictions.
Combine your exhibition entry with afternoon tea, lunch or dinner in the Great Court Restaurant. Restaurant packages start from just £31.50.
Before you enter
- Only small bags will be allowed into the exhibition (max size 35x33x13cm)
- Coats, umbrellas, etc. should be left in the cloakrooms (max size 40x40x50cm and max weight 8kg)
- The cloakroom is to the left of the Main entrance (£1.50 per item)
- The Museum reserves the right to search any bags or personal items being taken into the exhibition.
While you are in the exhibition
- Do not use photographic or video recording equipment
- Do not carry or consume any food or drink
- Set your mobile phone to silent
*The Museum reserves the right to amend exhibition opening hours.