Join our Global Partners' corporate membership programme to enjoy an exclusive relationship with the British Museum.
Become a Global Partner
£35,000 (plus VAT) per annum
or £94,500 (plus VAT) for a three-year membership
Fees include the use of galleries for private receptions and dinners. Catering and other external services costs are met by the Global Partner.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7323 8164 and speak to one of the Corporate Relations team
Benefits for Global Partners
As a Global Partner you will have exclusive access to the Museum galleries and a range of complimentary benefits.
Receive 400 complimentary tickets to all special exhibitions and attend private views.
Free access to special paying exhibitions, curator talks in your workplace on a range of global subjects, and 10% discount in the museum shops and cafés.
Behind the scenes
Privileged access to behind the scenes areas, opportunities to interact with world expert curators, and exclusive viewing and handling of objects that are not on display.
Flexible gallery spaces to suit any event, with reception capacities of between 20 and 1400 and dinner capacities of between 10 and 400.
Outline of benefits
- Three evening events and one breakfast event in conjunction with a private view of a special exhibition
- 400 complimentary tickets to all special exhibitions
- Opportunity to invite up to 20 guests to Global Partner events
- Free access for employees to all special exhibitions
- One behind the scenes tour
- Two talks by curators in the workplace
- 20% discount on conference venue hire
- 10% employee discount in Museum shops and cafés
- 10 complimentary copies of the British Museum Annual Review
- Up to 100 complimentary copies of the Museum’s What’s On guide
- Two complimentary copies of the British Museum Magazine
Current Global Partners
The British Museum would like to thank the following Global Partners for their generous support:
- The Asahi Shimbun
- Bloomberg LP
- BP plc
- Genel Energy
- Goldman Sachs International
- HedgeFund Intelligence
- Instinctif Partners
- Korean Air
- Morgan Stanley
- Prudential Services Limited
- Rio Tinto plc
- Samsung Electronics