Sketch. Four large ink sketches from a set on the 6 rivers. On paper. a) Noji, b) Koya, c) Ide, d) Noda.
- Made in: Edo
- Height: 105 centimetres (each)
- Width: 39.5 centimetres (each)
2 September 2009
Reason for treatment
Each drawing was removed from old mount. The inlay was trimmed. Each drawing was placed in a conservation paper folder and a large folder was made using Boxboard and Manilla 225 gsm. Cotton ties were attached to the foler using Culminal (non ionic cellulose ether).
- Jap.Ptg.Add.705a (Japanese Painting Additional Number)
- Jap.Ptg.Add.705b (Japanese Painting Additional Number)
- Jap.Ptg.Add.705c (Japanese Painting Additional Number)
- Jap.Ptg.Add.705d (Japanese Painting Additional Number)
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: JCF12095
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.