Silver handles and attachments; pear-shaped attachments with loops for handles in form of swan's heads; ends of handles in same form.
- Found/Acquired: West Row
- (Europe,United Kingdom,England,Suffolk,Mildenhall,West Row)
- Length: 4.1 inches
- Weight: 222 grammes
Silver handles and attachments for 1946,1007.15.
2005-2006 25 Jul-13 Jan, Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery, Buried Treasure: Finding Our Past
2005 12 Feb-26 Jun, Newcastle, Hancock Museum, Buried Treasure: Finding Our Past
2004-2005 1 Oct-15 Jan, Manchester Museum, Buried Treasure: Finding Our Past
2004 30 Apr-21 Sep, Cardiff, National Museums & Galleries of Wales, Buried Treasure: Finding Our Past
2003-2004 21 Nov-14 Mar, London, BM, Buried Treasure: Finding Our Past
- April 2007 – Permanent Exhibition
- November 2003 – Temporary Exhibition
- January 2002 – Permanent Exhibition
- June 1997 – Permanent Exhibition
- November 1995 – Permanent Exhibition
- September 1993 – Permanent Exhibition
- January 1992 – Permanent Exhibition
- October 1983 – Permanent Exhibition
Found while ploughing, 1942
Prehistory and Europe
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: BCB12888
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.