Saiko hakkei (Eight Views of West Lake)
- Saiko hakkei (Eight Views of West Lake)
Painting, pair of handscrolls. Eight Views of the West Lake. Ink, colour and gold on silk. Signed and sealed.
- Made in: Japan
- Height: 29 centimetres (each)
- Width: 423.9 centimetres
Inscription TransliterationHogen Eishuku ga
- Topographic representation of: West Lake
- (Asia,China,Zhejiang (province),Hangzhou,Xi Hu (West Lake))
- Jap.Ptg.Add.733 (Japanese Painting Additional Number)
- Jap.Ptg.Add.734 (Japanese Painting Additional Number)
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: JCF8956
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.