Set of Hikochi Shozoku fireman's costume of resist-dyed cotton.
- Made in: Japan
- Height: 92 centimetres (jacket)
- Width: 119 millimetres (jacket)
- Height: 51 centimetres (hood)
- Width: 35 centimetres (hood)
- Length: 72 centimetres (cord joining the two gloves)
- Length: 45 centimetres (each glove)
- Width: 20 centimetres (width of each glove)
'Indigo': Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester 20 Jan 2007-15 Apr 2007
'Indigo': Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery 19 May 2007-1 Sep 2007
'Indigo': Brighton Museum and Art Gallery 29 Sep 2007-06 Jan 2008
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: JCR12128
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.