- 1/352 Next
Cloak in two pieces made of undressed skin. Each piece has a fringe at the bottom with a fringed narrow strip sewn to the top with twine.
- Excavated/Findspot: Nazca, graves
- (Americas,South America,Peru,Nazca)
- Length: 135 centimetres (a)
- Width: 90 centimetres (a)
- Length: 111 centimetres (b)
- Width: 61 centimetres (b)
Africa, Oceania & the Americas
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: ESA17750
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.