- Previous 0/11620
Sword sheath made of gilt.
- Found/Acquired: Sidjoendjoeng
- Height: 71.5 centimetres (measured with sword)
- Width: 10.7 centimetres (measured with sword)
- Depth: 3.3 centimetres (measured with sword)
- Weight: 645 grammes (measured with sword)
- As1880C8.15b (old CDMS no.)
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: EAS3393
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.