Belt buckle made of silver, niello.
- Found/Acquired: Malaysia (west)
- Height: 10.5 centimetres (buckle 24)
- Width: 21.8 centimetres (buckle 24)
- Depth: 3 centimetres (buckle 24)
- Weight: 159 grammes (buckle 24)
- Height: 11.1 centimetres (buckle 25)
- Width: 22.7 centimetres (buckle 25)
- Depth: 2.9 centimetres (buckle 25)
- Weight: 183 grammes (buckle 25)
- Height: 10.7 centimetres (buckle 26)
- Width: 21.6 centimetres (buckle 26)
- Depth: 3.6 centimetres (buckle 26)
- Weight: 152 grammes (buckle 26)
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: EAS13029
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.