- Previous 0/298
Water dish, bowl made of bronze.
- Found/Acquired: Java
- Height: 5 centimetres (bowl 32)
- Diameter: 16 centimetres (bowl 32)
- Weight: 349 grammes (bowl 32)
- Height: 4.5 centimetres (bowl 33)
- Diameter: 14.9 centimetres (bowl 33)
- Weight: 185 grammes (bowl 33)
- Height: 13 centimetres (bowl 34)
- Diameter: 18 centimetres (bowl 34)
- Weight: 419 grammes (bowl 34)
- Height: 13 centimetres (bowl 35)
- Diameter: 17 centimetres (bowl 35)
- Weight: 666 grammes (bowl 35)
- Height: 11 centimetres (bowl 36)
- Diameter: 21.7 centimetres (bowl 36)
- Weight: 1.17 kilograms (bowl 36)
- Height: 13.5 centimetres (bowl 37)
- Diameter: 24.7 centimetres (bowl 37)
- Weight: 1.59 kilograms (bowl 37)
From acquisition "water".
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: EAS20312
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.