- Previous 0/54117
Register 1966: Gold cylindrical charms with small knob at each end and three rings on top; hollow inside and part of the charm comes away from one end.
- Found/Acquired: Sri Lanka
- (Asia,South Asia,Sri Lanka)
- Height: 2.3 centimetres (charm 720)
- Width: 3.5 centimetres (charm 720)
- Depth: 0.4 centimetres (charm 720)
- Weight: 0 grammes (charm 720)
- Height: 1.6 centimetres (charm 721)
- Width: 2.7 centimetres (charm 721)
- Depth: 0.4 centimetres (charm 721)
- Weight: 0 grammes (charm 721)
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: EAS21788
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.