Gold penannular ornament. It has a triangular projection at the opposite side of the opening.
- Found/Acquired: Ireland
- (Europe,British Isles,Ireland)
- Diameter: 55.69 millimetres
- Width: 0.97 millimetres (terminal)
- Width: 27.16 millimetres (triangular projection)
- Thickness: 0.58 millimetres (terminal)
- Thickness: 0.78 millimetres (triangular projection)
- Weight: 7.2 grammes
1978-1979, London, BM, The Gold of El Dorado
1996, London, Museum of Mankind (Room 1), 'Gilded Image'
Africa, Oceania & the Americas
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: ESA35088
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.