Terracotta female head with earrings and wreath of ivy leaves, partially imitating a vase (lekythos). The three pedestals above once held figured attachments.
- Made in: Canosa di Puglia
- (Europe,Italy,Puglia,Bari (province),Canosa di Puglia)
- Excavated/Findspot: Calvi
- (Europe,Italy,Campania,Caserta (province),Calvi (Caserta))
- Height: 48.26 centimetres
Greek & Roman Antiquities
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: GAA132
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.