Rim/side fragment of stone bowl: straight side, rim flat on top, black and white mottled stone, smooth surface on interior and rim.
- Excavated/Findspot: Lachish, Above tunnel at south west corner Section through wall
- (Asia,Middle East,Levant,Lachish)
- Length: 4.8 centimetres (preserved)
- Width: 4.6 centimetres (preserved)
- Diameter: 15 centimetres (rim(estimated))
- Thickness: 0.7 centimetres
some dirt incrustation.
From the Wellcome-Marston expedition of 1932-1938.
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: WCO17453
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.