Three irregularly shaped small rough polished garnet beads.
- 1stC (late)-2ndC (found with late 1st-century coins)
- Made in: Afghanistan
- Excavated/Findspot: Bimaran Stupa 2
- (Asia,Afghanistan,Darunta,Bimaran,Bimaran Stupa 2)
- Length: 8 millimetres (n)
- Length: 10 millimetres (o)
- Length: 5 millimetres (p)
Found in relic deposits 'Box 7', tray South Kensington Museum no.1104/India Museum no.14, for documentation see 1880.3893.a. For other finds from BImaran Stupa 2, see also 1880.27, 1880.3691, 1880.3695, 1880.3696, 1880.3851, 1880.3855, 1880.3982, 1900,0209.1; IOC 201-IOC.204.
For other garnet beads of the same type, see 1880.3884.e, 1880.3885.a, 1880.4109.m. For a discussion of provenance, see 1880.3885.a.
Excavated between November 1833 and April 1834 (Masson MSS Eur. E161/VII, ff.1-2).
- 1104 (South Kensington Museum no.)
- 14 (India Museum no.)
Object reference number: R##45951