Shoes (pair of) made of leather (goat-skin), thread (silk).
- Found/Acquired: Turkey (?)
- Height: 10 centimetres (shoe 'a')
- Length: 14.5 centimetres (shoe 'a')
- Width: 10 centimetres (shoe 'a')
- Weight: 84 grammes (shoe 'a')
- Height: 11 centimetres (shoe 'b')
- Length: 14 centimetres (shoe 'b')
- Width: 10.5 centimetres (shoe 'b')
- Weight: 80 grammes (shoe 'b')
- As186?C1.4213a-b (old CDMS no.)
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: RRM190109
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.