Washinton hiroba no kao (Face of Washington Square)
- Washinton hiroba no kao (Face of Washington Square)
Photobook. First edition.
- Published in: Tokyo-to
- Height: 25.9 centimetres (covers)
- Width: 18.5 centimetres (covers)
A wonderful photo-documentary of the famous park in Greenwich Village. In the 1960s this was the centre of musicians and artists in New York and Watanabe was there to capture the first signs of the 'beat' generation. Watanabe was born in 1928 in Tokyo and spent two years (1962-1964) in New York. Book-design by Kikuchi Nobuyoshi. No copy in OCLC. (Titus Boeder, 4/07)
- Topographic representation of: New York
- (Americas,North America,United States of America,New York (state),New York (city))
- PB.204 (Photobook number)
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: email@example.com
Object reference number: JCF16390
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.