There may be information missing from this page.
Following a recent issue with object details, some objects (~1%) are not showing all the data they should. We estimate the data will be fully restored at the end of this week.
Updated: 27 April 2015
The Coronation of the Empress of the Nairs.
- The Coronation of the Empress of the Nairs.
(For description see other impression). 1 September 1812
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 273 millimetres
- Width: 474 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with text within image, below image with title, production detail: 'Pubd September 1st 1812 by W. N Jones no 5 Newgate St / G. Cruikshank sculpt'.
Caricatures XII p.186
- Associated with: Mrs Dorothy Jordan
- Associated with: Francis Ingram Seymour, 2nd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Elizabeth Bridget Fox
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: William IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Perdita Robinson
- Associated with: Thomas Moore
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Frederick Augustus, Duke of York and Albany and Bishop of Osnabrück
- Associated with: Ernest Augustus, Duke of Cumberland and King of Hanover
- Associated with: Princess Charlotte of Wales
- Associated with: Albinia Hobart, Countess of Buckinghamshire
- Associated with: Elizabeth Billington
Prints & Drawings
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: PPA180681
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.