There may be information missing from this page.
Following the issue last week with object details, these records are almost back to normal. However some objects (1%) are still not showing all the data they should. We estimate the data will be fully restored next week.
Updated: 14 April 2015
The Grand Entertainment.
- The Grand Entertainment.
(For description see other impression). [? 1 August 1814]
Hand-coloured etching with letterpress
- Published in: London
- (Europe,British Isles,England,London)
- Height: 185 millimetres
- Width: 229 millimetres (platemark)
- Height: 403 millimetres (size of sheet)
- Width: 229 millimetres
Inscription ContentLettered with title, text within image, artist's name 'G Ck fect' in image; and publication line cut off
Caricatures XII p.189
- Associated with: Count Matvei Ivanovich Platov
- Associated with: Francis Charles Seymour Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Francis Ingram Seymour, 2nd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Right Hon Sir John McMahon
- Associated with: Alexander I, Tsar of Russia
- Associated with: Edward Law, 1st Baron Ellenborough
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Frederick William III, King of Prussia
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: John Scott, 1st Earl of Eldon
- Associated with: Sir William Congreve
- Associated with: Princess Charlotte of Wales
- Associated with: Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher
Prints & Drawings
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: PPA180684
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.