How beautiful is virtue!!!
- How beautiful is virtue!!!
(For description see other impression). The four scenes individually cut out and mounted over two pages of the album, two being misplaced on folio 144. c.June 1820
- Height: 120 millimetres
- Width: 155 millimetres (average each scene)
Not on display (Caricatures XII p.142,144)
- Associated with: Francis Charles Seymour Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford
- Associated with: Benjamin Bloomfield, 1st Baron Bloomfield
- Associated with: George IV, King of the United Kingdom
- Associated with: Elizabeth Conyngham, Marchioness Conyngham
- Associated with: Isabella Anne Ingram Shepherd, 2nd Marchioness of Hertford
- Associated with: Maria Seymour-Conway, Marchioness of Hertford
Prints & Drawings
There is no image of this object, or there may be copyright restrictions
If you’ve noticed a mistake or have any further information about this object, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object reference number: PPA180641
British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.
The Museum makes its collection database available to be used by scholars around the world. Donations will help support curatorial, documentation and digitisation projects.